Getting an AGA for the first time is a thrilling experience, especially when combined with a new kitchen. I am often asked for advice or information on planning and designing a… »
Home Economist, AGA Specialist and Food Marketeer
Hello, I’m Dawn Roads, self-confessed AGAholic and Home Economist.
Thank you for visiting my website and welcome. Whether you are an individual who wants to learn more about AGA or Rayburn, or a company that needs expertise with marketing your business by means of food, I’m sure you will find something of interest here. Happy to chat over your requirements.
Delve further into the website for a fuller picture, hoping you will enjoy it!
AGA specialist and food consultancyGet in touch to see how I can help...
National Picnic Week this year falls between 16th and the 25th June, it’s a chance to dine al fresco with friends and family, whether it be a feast or a more modest affair,… »
Follow Dawn on Twitter
- Maltese ricotta pie #foodofmalta #traditional https://t.co/Eg0ABSOFTe,
- Always chuffed to see #StokeOnTrent ceramics abroad. #malta #hotelware @dudsons https://t.co/ZHes5DCS9p,
- Bit late for #ironworkthursday Handyside of London, cast iron post box in Valletta. https://t.co/y5Bg7FengF,
- Slight hiccup in travel plans at EMA!! All clear now. Thank you Fire and Rescue #firefighters https://t.co/4fAOguhKyN,
- Don't throw away pumpkin seeds! Save a few for planting in 2020 and roast the remainder - clean, wash, dry, oil, salt and flavouring. Roast 5 mins #AGA #Halloween @lfhwbrunei #nofoodwaste #pumpkin https://t.co/8HH9SXwAVG,
- Thank you @audi service #stafford for help with small problem of directing windscreen washer jets. #goodcustomerservice Helpful receptionist and excellent technician.,