Getting an AGA for the first time is a thrilling experience, especially when combined with a new kitchen. I am often asked for advice or information on planning and designing a… »
Home Economist, AGA Specialist and Food Marketeer
Hello, I’m Dawn Roads, self-confessed AGAholic and Home Economist.
Thank you for visiting my website and welcome. Whether you are an individual who wants to learn more about AGA or Rayburn, or a company that needs expertise with marketing your business by means of food, I’m sure you will find something of interest here. Happy to chat over your requirements.
Delve further into the website for a fuller picture, hoping you will enjoy it!
AGA specialist and food consultancyGet in touch to see how I can help...
National Picnic Week this year falls between 16th and the 25th June, it’s a chance to dine al fresco with friends and family, whether it be a feast or a more modest affair,… »
Follow Dawn on Twitter
- How exciting is this!! One big bag of 'less than perfect' Staffordshire #asparagus for £1, perfect for soup, even a tart or two. @AsparagusFest @EnjoyAsparagus https://t.co/o9AVficQS5,
- #gotherington #gloucestershire What a fabulous #winesociety group last night. Listening and watching Lyn Hall, cooking with wine. We both enjoyed our evening very much, thank you all especially Linda. Gotherington Wine Society you are a great asset of the local community https://t.co/2n5vCDThOm,
- Sometimes a cherry scone 'hits the spot' split (by hand, not cut ) and heavily buttered!! #britishdairyfarmers #cherries #realbutter @AGA_Official #BritishFoodisGreat https://t.co/awriW8Esjn,
- Questions about the latest models of AGA cooker? See them in action this Saturday (18th)!! #kidderminster AGA Shop in Mill Street #demonstrations Excellent, knowledgeable staff to help and advise @AGA_Official,
- Easy AGA oven risotto with beautiful asparagus, topped with smoked haddock fillet, delicious!! @EnjoyAsparagus @AGA_Official #yummyfood #asparagus https://t.co/RxGyCwepRQ,
- Damson vodka decanted today! #cheers #damsons #homemade Super with something sparkly or in a cake #anticipation https://t.co/Fw2F2ty2GU,
- Cherry almond pastries never stick to Bake-O-Glide! @Bakeoglide @AGA_Official #baking #Picnic https://t.co/bqEuCbrfJd,
- 5 plait brioche loaf froze well then made great breadcrumbs after slices for couple of toasted sandwiches #lovefoodhatewaste @AGA_Official #agabaking https://t.co/oy8IL2IqXT,
- #new to me, these mini #jerseyroyals Labour of love to scrape them (yes I do for Jerseys) #springfeast https://t.co/F3yntkG5vB,