Getting an AGA for the first time is a thrilling experience, especially when combined with a new kitchen. I am often asked for advice or information on planning and designing a… »
Home Economist, AGA Specialist and Food Marketeer
Hello, I’m Dawn Roads, self-confessed AGAholic and Home Economist.
Thank you for visiting my website and welcome. Whether you are an individual who wants to learn more about AGA or Rayburn, or a company that needs expertise with marketing your business by means of food, I’m sure you will find something of interest here. Happy to chat over your requirements.
Delve further into the website for a fuller picture, hoping you will enjoy it!
AGA specialist and food consultancyGet in touch to see how I can help...
National Picnic Week this year falls between 16th and the 25th June, it’s a chance to dine al fresco with friends and family, whether it be a feast or a more modest affair,… »
Follow Dawn on Twitter
- Well done Leonard and David! @BBCTheArchers Can't go wrong with a 4 oven #AGA boys. @AGA_Official,
- On my own ranting at Joy (obvs an oxymoron) why come to #ambridge, why move to the country, why o why?? @archerslistener @BBCTheArchers Bring back the ghost of Walter Gabrielle!!!! #archersarchives,
- Prolific lemon tree pleases me every time I look at it - methinks must be 'gin o'clock'!!! https://t.co/GINm6aLfNE,
- Back home after super day with @AGA_Official #kidderminster Lovely audience and excited to meet @DrRupertM Have a good AGA weekend everyone! https://t.co/cpJoRKkrpu,
- AGA dried tomatoes - blush stage! Use as nibbles or put in salads, top pizzas, stirred through pasta, as ingredient in bread or savoury scones, add depth of flavour to tomato soup or casseroles. @mikeparkerwales @AGA_Official https://t.co/Iv94v7AO3d,
- Another batch of tomatoes #homegrown ready for drying. Use the #AGA Warming Oven @AGA_Official leaving for 6-7 hours. #preserving https://t.co/2RLa7Y2fmx,
- Shame I have to wait three months for it to mature, but how lovely to look forward to!! #preserving #Autumn @AGA_Official #homemade @CountryWarmthNy #agapreservingpan https://t.co/SLc9LKkJju,
- Thank you @adwmilk for taking on our milk delivery #passonplastic What a super range of local products in your leaflet #shoplocal #baswich Long may you prosper! #supportyourmilkman #britishfoodandfarming,
- Vegetables soaking in brine, ready for #piccalilli making tomorrow #preserving @AGA_Official Sterilise jars in the Simmering or Warming Oven #winteriscoming !! https://t.co/J2HEE6n4Tc,
- Looking forward to The Admirable Crichton @StoneRevellers #staffordshire ,#stmichaelshall,
- What a lovely day we had at Chatsworth Country Fair. Good to see the AGA stand @AGA_Official @DeanHeald @laurzy1 in all its glory.,
- Well Emma has just gone up in my estimation!! @BBCTheArchers,