Getting an AGA for the first time is a thrilling experience, especially when combined with a new kitchen. I am often asked for advice or information on planning and designing a… »
Home Economist, AGA Specialist and Food Marketeer
Hello, I’m Dawn Roads, self-confessed AGAholic and Home Economist.
Thank you for visiting my website and welcome. Whether you are an individual who wants to learn more about AGA or Rayburn, or a company that needs expertise with marketing your business by means of food, I’m sure you will find something of interest here. Happy to chat over your requirements.
Delve further into the website for a fuller picture, hoping you will enjoy it!
AGA specialist and food consultancyGet in touch to see how I can help...
National Picnic Week this year falls between 16th and the 25th June, it’s a chance to dine al fresco with friends and family, whether it be a feast or a more modest affair,… »
Follow Dawn on Twitter
- So excited Santa has just called on me!! #baswich @Rotary #stafford #ChristmasIsComing https://t.co/zy6VGCsA65,
- Secretary of State for Environment: Stop , Review and Revise Kendal Flood Management Scheme - Sign the Petition! https://t.co/hjYG4krhF7 via @UKChange,
- Street plaque outside #cathedral #Derby not quite #manholecovermonday but cast at Ilkeston Foundry. Creator Tim Clapcott. John Flamstead was first Astronomer Royal. Plaque is one of the Made in Derby series thro' the city. https://t.co/xqcCGv1sVW,
- Lovely @ChefRachelGreen giving Taste of Game dem @bbcgoodfood Lots of info, lots of friendly banter with @Chris_Bavin Great food #game #seasonal https://t.co/5XUJGIhmQ8,
- Listening to Chris Bavin at @Goodfoodshow1 He is speaking lots of sense. Well done @chrisbavin https://t.co/xVus3kzm72,
- Very saddened to hear the passing of Gary Rhodes. Great chef, enthusiastic, icon figure and his food always looked so neat - impressive.,
- Here's another #manholecovermonday found in Valletta. Malta Foundry Ltd @AChurchwarden @elagnab @ManholeCoversUK @2019Ifaw https://t.co/SzwZJBPx8m,
- That's two more Christmas cakes cooked! AGA Simmering Oven, 5 hours, flat tops perfect for icing #agabaking #agalovers #ChristmasIsComing @AGA_Official https://t.co/LZtoudsdGF,
- #manholecovermonday Eccles Foundry cover in Malta.Found on old WW2 airfield site - now a crafts village @ManholeCoversUK #Malta https://t.co/bQgiYQbi72,